Cana
Ever get that feeling that something has got to give?  I'm there.  About a month into the school year and I'm not sure we'll make it with our sanity intact.

Of course, both kids are homeschooled, so that requires planning, teaching, grading etc.  Lots of time.  both kids added athletics; golf and football.  My hubby is the football coach.  Both are Monday through Thursday with Football games on Saturday. There is also Girl Scouts for Callie and myself (a leader, not to my daughter's troop and SU Manager).  Callie attends the local Middle School for two art classes and violin, this is Monday through Friday for 6 hours daily.  And to top it off, we've started attending church 60 miles away.   All this means the next day of doing nothing is very far away.

What is truly amazing is we are pulling it all off with only one vehicle.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses