Cana

We went to Spring Canyon on New Year's Eve, so I'm late adding these pictures up.  Unfortunately, we spent the first few weeks of the year sick.  It was off and on, but it seemed just as we were getting better we would sick again.  Yuck.  We all seem healthy now and the Nyquil has finally wore off!
 
Both the kids wanted to go further, but we really don't have the gear they need, so we didn't venture too far from the main park.  Despite this they still had quite a good time.


Spring Canyon is always beautiful.  I love how in some of the pictures it looks warm, believe me, it was quite cold!  I love that New Mexico Sun!  It was quite windy as well.


The kids went much farther than we did, I'm not sure when they would have stopped on their own, but a trip to the winery lured them off the mountain.


They raced back to the car, Callie tripped him and won, Brent jumped that rock right behind him in the picture, I was pleasantly surprised when he didn't end up on his face.


Labels: | edit post
0 Responses