Cana
Callie and I had a long heart to heart Tuesday about her writing. She feels her writing doesn't reflect her thoughts and feelings and so she avoids writing at all cost. So we are embarking on a creative writing adventure to give her more confidence in her writing ability and give her a way to express all the great ideas she has. I found a Fearless Writing; Creative Writing Guide at BN yesterday and picked it up. I love that it is written directly to the writer, not a teacher who then has to present material to the writer. I am hopeful and so is Callie.
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    I had a class where we all had a notebook and the teach would draw some shape in the book. We then had to draw a picture around that shape, and write a short story about the picture. I always enjoyed that part of class