Cana
The second half of our trip was spent at my sister in law's house.  It was a very nice visit.  Heather was nice enough to put up with JT's request for a party.  I heard they had a good time.  I avoided the party by spending the night with my sister.  The kids love all the laptops and have been asking and planning how to get their own now.  It was nice seeing everyone.  Noah has grown so much! Heather's house is beautiful.  They seem to be nicely settled despite the flood thing.  Everyone headed back to work/school Monday and we headed for home on Tuesday.



Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    ok... you have been back for a bit now and I have not been given Ackmed yet. Stop bogarting the dead terrorist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


  2. Cana Says:

    Ackmed isn't mine. It is my nephews. Though we did consider adopting him.