Cana
Sounds so official, guess I could call them - What I Did All Day Logs. The kids fill them out with the details of what they did and when. Why is this necessary? Well, despite being home most of the day and working with them regularly, they are experts at looking busy and I have a lot to do. It's difficult when you find out late in the day that they haven't actually done much. We've simply had too many days in the past where they've just not done enough to count it as a day. This record keeps them accountable.

It also lets my husband be more involved, since he can see how they used their time and what they were supposed to get done. I appreciate the help. There are boxes they can check to show they hit all the daily required subjects. At the end of the day they staple their work to the back and turn it in. I'm still working on the format, it has changed frequently as we see what works and doesn't work. We have added a second page in case they need it. They record all their activity, perfect for records.

I've uploaded our latest version in PDF to our website, you can find them here.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses