Cana
I feel a little silly.  Trying to save money and get the cheapest edition of James and the Giant Peach that Barnes and Noble offers I accidentally ordered James and the Giant Peach: A Play.  I then had to order the book too, lessoned learned.  Other than that, everything for school came promptly and I'm getting a little excited for school to start.  Next Friday our home school group is having a Curriculum Show and Tell.  I am looking forward to seeing what everyone else is doing.  I'll have to bring my laptop though, I have two ebooks to share.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    so will they watch the movie too?


  2. Cana Says:

    We've had it for years. They used to watch it all the time. Brent pulled it out and had a little trouble remembering it. He had been so young the first time. I love the movie.