Cana
This morning I woke deciding that the kids aren't getting enough physical activity.  I hated PE in school and I want my kids to have that memory too.  So after JT left for work I told the kids to put something athletic on.  Callie came out in a sporty cute outfit.  I told her that wasn't exactly what I meant.  Driving to the track it started to rain, I was undeterred.  Then it started to hail.

Callie, "Is that Hail?"

Me, "No, that would be crazy."

Brent, "It's Hail!"

We went anyway.  Callie was able to run and glare the whole time.  Truly amazing.  Brent was able to run and grin.  It was fantastic.
Labels: | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    lol... that is hysterical.. I would of glared at you too, for making me run, but man my looks would be out for blood if you made me run in hail... however since I didn't run... this is pretty darn funny


  2. Cana Says:

    The hail stopped before they began running, but it was drizzling a little in the beginning.