Cana
Yesterday the guys spent some more time outside removing things from the yard.  Three cacti came out and a large agave was trimmed.  The gravel area will eventually hold the raised garden beds. We have a definite timetable, the seedlings are already growing inside!
Brent looks scarred, but I think that is just because he just witnessed me pulling cactus spines out of his Dad's leg.  He's just concerned.
It looks so open after the removal of the cacti.  On the far left was a lilac bush that was taken out last Wednesday.  Callie was a little bummed, but we will be planting lots of cutting flowers.  


Labels: , | edit post
2 Responses
  1. Awioa Says:

    I am sorry to hear the bush is gone too. I use to have one at our rental


  2. Cana Says:

    They are really nice. It was just too big to transplant. I want to plan another one in a different spot. The smell was amazing.