Cana
Simply Charlotte Mason
As much as I am in love with the planner on this website, and I still highly recommend it, I am no longer using it. I was hoping this year to create my own science curriculum, but found it just too much for right now. I purchased a new program from Real Science for Kids, and have redirected the money I was spending for the planner. The planner is only $9.95 a month, but in a year it will cost more than the science curriculum I purchased. Oh well. I am happy with my binder and I'm enjoying all the free time I have since I am not planning as much for science. Brent is doing Pre-Level 1 Chemistry and Callie is doing Level 1 Chemistry. We will be adding History of Chemistry and Biographies of Chemists to our study.
Pre-Level 1 Chemistry Student Text
Level 1 Chemistry - Student Text
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    you know, I didn't have Chemistry til I was a junior in high school. Was suppose to take it as a sophomore but I didn't want to so I took zoology instead that year