Cana
Keeping track of homeschool is a burden. At least it is for me, I have tried many ways, but haven't yet found the one that works. I've just started using the organizer at Simply Charlotte Mason. It has a free trial and so far is incredibly flexible, which is what I need since I like a lot of flexibility in our schedule. What I like most, you can schedule anything and if you don't finish everything in a day, it automatically moves it to the next day. I am frequently frustrated in planning because days rarely go as planned, then you have to adjust, with this I don't. I don't even need a start date for the next thing we want to do, I can schedule it "after" whatever we are doing is finished. Nice.
Labels: | edit post
1 Response
  1. Awioa Says:

    that is cool.. planners never seem to fit my needs